On this page, you will find the official link to download ALL MOBILE stock firmware rom, flash file on your computer. firmware comes in a zip package, which contains flash file, flash tool, driver asnd how to manual.
How to Flash
1.Download and extract the ALL MOBILE stock firmware on your computer.
2.After extracting, you will get the firmware file, Flash tool, Driver and How to flash guide.
3.install the usb driver on your computer /skip if drivers are already installed.
4.Follow the how to flash guide to flash the firmware on your ALL MOBILE device.
Follow Detailed Guidelines
HOW TO FLASH .PAC OR SACTTER STOCK FIRMWARE ROM FOR ANDROID DEVICES FULL GUIDE
ALL MOBILE Flash tool allows you to flash stock firmware on
any ALL MOBILE Smartphone and tablets. Here, on this page we have
managed to share all versions of ALL MOBILE Flash Tool including the latest
and previous release.
all the following ALL MOBILE stock rom contains original ALL MOBILE usb driver flash tool and flash files after downloading the firmware follow the instruction manual to flash the firmware on your device.all the following ALL MOBILE stock rom contains original ALL MOBILE usb driver flash tool and flash files after downloading the firmware follow the instruction manual to flash the firmware on your device.Now, you need to download a ALL MOBILE stock ROM.
1.Take a Backup; if you are going to flash the above firmware on your ALL MOBILE device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
2.the firmware shared onthis page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.
Install ROM :
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading"and search MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select "Download Only"or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade"
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press “Download”button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Use Of Firmware File And Tools:
update and re-install your firmware, Blinking repair, Imei repair, Dead handset Recovery, Format, reset to factory, hard reset, unlock, remove pattern lock etc.
Note: use of firmware file and tool on you own risk. we don't take any responsibility of any damage of your handset. always read firmware update instruction carefully.